(Revised July 27, 2017)
Randall Goodgame Music LLC dba Slugs & Bugs (the “Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
· the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, access or use SlugsandBugs.com (the “Website”); and
· our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect on the Website and in e-mail and other electronic communications sent through Randall Goodgame Music and Slugs & Bugs.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
· we collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites; or
· you provide to or is collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Other websites and apps and these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended to request, prompt, or encourage a child under 13 years of age to submit personal information online, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental or guardian consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of the Website:
· directly from you when you provide it to us; and
· automatically when you navigate through the Website.
Information You Provide to Us. We may ask you to provide information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”); and/or
· that is about you but does not individually identify you.
This information may include:
· information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, uploading content, completing a purchase and/or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website;
· records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us;
· your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
· details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website; and
· your search queries on the Website.
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on public areas of the Website (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection. When you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may automatically collect certain info about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
· Usage Details. When you access and use the Website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website.
· Device Information. We may collect information about your computer equipment or mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
· Location Information. The Website may collect real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not visit the Website. You may have the option to opt out of location sharing by adjusting the privacy settings on your device.
Information Collection Technologies. The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
· Cookies (browser or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer or on your mobile device. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser, and it may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your mobile device.
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit our Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Website or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
· advertisers, ad networks and ad servers;
· analytics companies;
· your mobile device manufacturer; and/or
· your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about our users. This may include information about users’ use of the Website and other apps and websites to serve them interest-based (behavioral) advertising. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
If you have any questions about an advertisement, you should contact the responsible advertiser directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
· present the Website and its contents to you;
· provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
· fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
· give you notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
· carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
· notify you about changes to the Website and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though the Website; and/or
· for any other purpose with your consent.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve Randall Goodgame Music and Slugs & Bugs and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
· estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
· store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our products and services according to your individual interests;
· speed up your searches; and
· recognize you when you use the Website
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
· to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
· to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
· to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about users is among the assets transferred;
· to third parties that the Company deems provide products or services that you may be interested in, if you have not opted out of these disclosures (for more information, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information);
· to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
· for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
· with your consent;
· to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
· to enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and/or
· if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
· Location Information. You may be able to choose whether or not to allow the Website to collect and use real-time information about your mobile device’s location through the mobile device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information some parts of the Website may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
· Promotional Offers by Company. If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
· Targeted Advertising by Company. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites. The Company is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, products, services, reliability, viewpoint, or accuracy of information on any such websites. We do not control and shall not be responsible for the collection of personal information by third-party websites, including websites owned or controlled by our distributors, vendors and/or websites not controlled by Company. Third-party websites that are accessed through links on the Website have separate privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies implemented by third parties on their websites. You should contact them directly to ask questions about their privacy policies.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
Randall Goodgame Music
Attn: Slugs and Bugs Privacy
188 Front Street Suite 116-44
Franklin, Tennessee 37064